If you ever got yourself here, you’re here for one thing. You want to boost your traffic as much as you like to with the help of Tailwind. I used it and using this trick helped me boost my traffic to 200%. Read more.
Disclaimer: The post contains affiliate links which help me monetize the site. You know, I have to pay for the site for free content you love. Don’t worry. I won’t recommend something I don’t believe they worth mentioning or haven’t used myself. 🙂
You’re struggling with your site traffic. I know and it’s damn frustrating.
And probably, you already heard people use Pinterest and Instagram as sources of traffic and wondered how they boosted they online visibility and earned more income using Tailwind.
I know how they did it. 🙂
If you want to learn how I managed to increase my traffic without spending too much on my Pinterest and Instagram accounts (except for searching for nice notebook inspiration), you can go through the end of the post and learn more about it.
For now, I’d like you to download my FREE PDF Guides and learn how to get started earning an income as a writer as I did. Not only earning an income, but you can also increase your influence to others if you do so.
Now, we’re all set. Shall we get started? Yikes. I’m super stoked.
- What Is Tailwind?
- Tailwind Features
- Why Content Creators Love Tailwind?
- What Are Your Tailwind Wins?
- Pros & Cons of Using Tailwind
- Why I Recommend Tailwind For You, Writer?
- Tips, Tricks To Use Tailwind Best & Boost Traffic
- How To Get Tailwind With Free $15 Credits + Extra $15?
What Is Tailwind?
It’s a Pinterest and Instagram scheduler. Though its features are structured for these accounts, you can still connect your Facebook and Twitter accounts.
In that way, you wouldn’t have any problems managing all your social media into one place.
This is the very reason for loving Tailwind that much. It’s because it allows me to schedule all my posts on Pinterest (one of my biggest traffic sources) and Instagram.
From these, I could share the same posts on Facebook and Twitter at the same time.
Really cool, right?
First things first. A lot of people have been curious about how Tailwind works for their blogs and/or small online businesses out there. Well, here’s the thing.
Tailwind offers a free trial just to give you a feel how their system works and how it does work for your blogs and/or small business you do online.
1. Systematic Scheduling
First of all, it’s a scheduler specifically for Pinterest and Instagram. You can automate your posts you like to share across social media.
In turn, you could reach out to more people who actually want your product or whatever you got to offer your audience.
From there, you can drive the target market right through your site where your offer is.
2. Optimized Posts Guaranteed
According to Tailwind, when you use the scheduling program, you can create “optimal posting schedule based on audience engagement, virality, traffic and more.”
A few months ago, I took a leap and tried to get more serious with my blog and tried Tailwind to see how it works for my site.
I connected my Pinterest and Instagram accounts and voila. I saw something I couldn’t ever imagine happening to me.
I earned my first $225 as an affiliate with the help of Tailwind because I was able to reach for more people who will find my content interesting. My traffic skyrocketed to 200%.
One thing I love about Tailwind is that it makes my scheduling time as effortlessly as possible.
I didn’t have to spend the whole day just to post something on these accounts because Tailwind does it for me.
3. Tracks Post Performance
Additionally, it tracks repins, likes, comments, traffic, and, at the same time, track revenues on scheduled posts you made for your audience.
To explore Tailwind and its incredible features, you can click here. Why am I doing this? Because there’s a lot Tailwind can offer to you.
I mean, A LOT.
I personally enjoyed using Tailwind as a partner social media tool because it made me feel confident online in terms of targeting my audience with the right hashtags, for example. You know, for Instagram.
On top of that, it deliberately did the toughest job which I have to do as a blogger online–to guess which of my posts work and what not. Especially now they have a mobile app to cater a much easier system for you.
Tailwind does all the difficult tasks for me when it comes to social media. Especially Pinterest and Instagram, where I am actively posting my stuff to my audience.
It’s in these areas my audience find my content and visit my site to learn more about what they have come across.
Here are a few of the positive feedback Tailwind received from its customers.
4. Share Content Without Spamming
What I do love about Tailwind is that it allows me to share my content (I worked so hard) to various Tribes with thousands (hundreds of thousands of them).
With that being said, it allows them to share my content to their own followers and group boards without risking my account for spamming.
I know you’ll say, “Come on. How is this possible, Mecyll?”
This is how it works.
Once you uploaded your pin to the Tribes in accord to the pinning schedule, the Tribe members will see it. Then, they will share it on their own accounts. Thus, it creates a ripple effect.
In one of my pins, prior to using Tailwind, it doesn’t gain any attention at all. However, when I shared it on the Tribes, it skyrocketed the traffic of my site.
I could remember how it was when I woke up and check, I found out that that pin rose to popularity and until now it’s on fire. It remains 3,000+ shares on Pinterest, giving me good traffic.
5. Powerful Add-On Tools
What I love about Tailwind is that it gives you an option to add more loops to evenly distribute your pins to various group boards you belong to. This is what they call “SmartLoop.”
In the past, most bloggers, including myself, used a different platform which has the same function in which we loop various pins to different group boards in accord to the schedule and the number of pins you set.
However, it doesn’t have the feature to monitor the pins it delivers.
In contrast, Tailwind automates the distribution of your pins without spamming the group boards that the older platform I used doesn’t have. In addition, it monitors the performance of EACH pin you share.
Instead of risking your Pinterest account because the no proper partnership with Pinterest, Tailwind ensures that there will be no problems scheduling your pins using the platform.
On using Tailwind for your Instagram, on the other hand, you can take advantage of their user-friendly feature in which it suggests the right hashtags for your post.
You don’t have to guess which hashtag will perform best and what not because the platform provides a series of hashtags with which it categorizes them into competitive hashtags and not.
Obviously, it’s easier for you to share your posts without the guessing game anymore as Tailwind provides the right tools to ensure your posts will perform at its best.
Why Content Creators Love Tailwind?
- Easy to navigate
- Makes scheduling easier and flexible
- No need to spend a lot of time on scheduling pins and Instagram posts & other social media accounts; thus, allowing more time on research and content writing and some other things
- Make money online
What Are Your Tailwind Wins?
- Affiliate commissions – $25 for blog post, only if approved
- $15 credit per referral
- Boosted traffic to 200% (example July traffic)
- Plus, I earned more after the traffic boost ($225 from ShareASale)
Pros & Cons of Using Tailwind
- Makes scheduling time easier and more convenient
- $15 per month is a cheap amount compared to how it helped me and my site.
- Lots of positive reviews from other content creators
- Boosts traffic, especially if done correctly and consistently
- With boosted traffic, it helps you transform your boring blog into a money-making machine
- Helps you with hashtags for Instagram so you don’t have to guess which of these hashtags are competitive, so-so, and not.
- Great customer service, great and kind support staff
- Gives away $25 for your Tailwind review if you do.
- $15 credit per referral if you succeed on inviting new users to Tailwind. The credits go immediately to your account. That means, if you invited 5 people and you’re using Plus Account, the amount will cover your billing until the credits last.
- Features may be too overwhelming for the first time users. But with the help of tutorials and support center, they’re prepared to assist you if you confused. That’s what I did.
- Results may take more time depending on the way you choose Tribes and Group boards to spread your content and make an impact.
- Requires patience, determination, focus, and persistence to make Tailwind work for you. This isn’t for those who prefer a quick-rich schemes and impatient individuals.
- The FREE Tailwind Plus gift is ONLY applicable to your first 100 scheduled pins on Pinterest and 30 scheduled posts on Instagram.
- Pinterest and Instagram are payable $15 separately. If you use both, you are to pay $30 for the 2 accounts.
Why I Recommend Tailwind For You, Writer?
- Writers need exposure and spread their work regardless if it’s a blog post, a chapter of the book, etc. Tailwind helps in targeting the right market for you through Tribes and Group Boards.
- Tailwind helps boost web traffic, which plays an essential role if you own a site and make money online as a freelance writer.
- Tailwind opens more online opportunities because of the impact it gives to your business, especially if you’re actively blogging and making money from it.
- No need to spam others’ Group Boards with repeated pins or wrong pins by mistake. You schedule and organize the pins you want to pin in each and Tailwind will do the rest. All you have to do is check and see the results. Or, create new ones for your new posts and repeat the system.
- Spending $15 per month ($14.99 to be exact) isn’t that much compared to what it does for your business. If you have credits from referred users, you don’t even have to pay because of the credit.
Tips, Tricks To Use Tailwind Best & Boost Traffic
One thing you can do is to ensure the images you used for your posts attract your audience you want to target.
In my case, my site targets writers. So, I have to make sure my audience see consistency with the photos I used pointing to the subject I’m concerned of. Writing.
If you are a writer and want to make money from your gift, you can click the image below and get your FREE downloadable guide.
Regardless of the niche, you can still benefit from Tailwind as long as you have Pinterest and Instagram accounts. With active engagement and images in which people can feel you’re genuine enough to show what you have, you can succeed using this platform for your online business.
With that, they will become interested in your content and dive into your site, exploring more of what you shared and learn from you.
There’s a saying that it takes 7 times for customers to see the product you’re marketing before they actually buy it. The same principle goes with using Tailwind as a tool for your site.
You have to make sure that your images are consistent and aren’t stock photos all time – of course, there’s nothing wrong with using them. However, people – your market – want to buy your story.
They want to see your real life, personality, and a sense of genuineness before they do the move. Buy your product.
Whatever it is you’re offering.
If you think you can do these simple things, I bet you’ll succeed in using Tailwind.
The keywords are: consistency, genuineness, and persistence.
If you have those, there’s no doubt you can make money from your site with the help of Tailwind.
How To Get Tailwind With Free $15 Credits + Extra $15?
Once you become one of the Tailwind active users, you’re given the chance to get $15 credits for free. So, what is this?
Tailwind costs $15 per month. This means, if someone clicks your unique affiliate link, you get the credit; which also means you don’t have to pay the $15 yourself. It’s FREE for that month.
If you refer someone to try Tailwind and chooses to get Tailwind Plus, you get an extra $15 credit on your account. That means, you get $30 from it which then becomes a sort of payment for that month.
For example, you invited someone to use Tailwind for free. You receive $15 from that. If she likes the platform and prefers to try Tailwind Plus, you get another $15 on your account.
Below is the comparison between annual and monthly rates. It’s up to you which of these plans you like to try. If you aren’t sure if this is going to work for you, I suggest you try Tailwind Plus for $15 to see all the features you shouldn’t miss.
Here’s the catch.
Tailwind takes you to the same experience as I had applicable to 100 scheduled pins on Pinterest and 30 scheduled posts on Instagram.
Another thing to note is that though Tailwind caters Pinterest and Instagram accounts, these are payable separately. So, if you use both of these social accounts, you will be $15 for each SEPARATELY.
Annual Plan for Tailwind Plus
Monthly Plan for Tailwind Plus
Get FREE TAILWIND EXPERIENCE by clicking this link. (This is a referral link that routes you to the Tailwind Plus limited to first 100 scheduled pins and 30 scheduled Instagram posts for no cost at all).
I suggest you do this one before you proceed to either the annual or monthly plan. Again,
Imagine if there are at least 12 people clicking the link you shared. You can use Tailwind with all the tools you can use to optimize you posts without spending a dime.
That’s cool, right?
Is Tailwind worth it?
Well, on my personal experience, yes. It’s worth it.
Now, it’s your turn.
Do you like to take your site to the next level? If so, then, I highly recommend Tailwind as your partner social media tool to boost your posts to reach more audience.
Again, if you possess the 3 qualities I mentioned above, you can eventually make money from your site like I did.
I hope this post helps you in your online business journey. We’ll see each other next time. Ciao!
If you like this post, don’t hesitate to share your thoughts in the comment section below.
Also, if this post is inspirational enough, kindly share this post. I appreciate the time and effort you spend writing them. Thanks!