To make it easier for you, I compiled the following writing resources for you to review and see which of these will work out for you.
This page contains affiliate links, which helps me continue providing you the best content to help you in your writing career.
Are you scared? Don’t worry. I don’t promote anything I don’t use. So, rest assured that the ones I recommend are worth sharing. 🙂
If you have more cool stuff to add to this list, feel free to shoot me an email and I’ll look it up for you. If they’re okay for me (and enjoyed it), I’ll include those in the list.
Let’s help each other, writers!
For writing your first book:
- Create your novel outline and save thousands of hours of book writing
- Use my “Index card technique” to organize your scene sketches (See Step 2)
- Write with laser focus using Dabble Writer App (writing software)
- Join NaNoWriMo and finish your book in 30 days
- Start writing books on Wattpad and gather your first 100 reader fans
- Read my epic guide to self-publishing
- Gather book reviews on BookSirens, BooksGoSocial
- Expand ideas through Korean drama series
- Learn from world-renowned bestselling authors on MasterClass
- Learn how to craft a bestselling novel with Chelsea Terry’s Ultimate Novel Writing Masterclass
For starting a blog:
- Enroll in my Write Your First $5K course and get access to Module 3 (coming soon, though Module 1 is already available)
- Free 1-week email masterclass (additional bonus aside from the eBook)
- Claim your web hosting package (domain + web hosting) from Namecheap (my blog web hosting provider)
- Claim special Genesis Pro Package (1 year free WP Engine web hosting, Genesis access, and support, and StudioPress Themes package)
- Refer to the SEMRush free SEO course for an in-depth discussion about the search engine optimization (This is my top SEO reference, too!)
For writing content:
- Enroll in my Write Your First $5K course and get access to Module 2 (coming soon, though Module 1 is already available)
- Choose the best tool among the 75 writing tools to use from this epic list
- Choose the best writing tool among the 10 tools from this list
- Make use of Google Sheets or something related to record and organize your posts, publishing dates, and links (great for guest blogging and freelance writing)
- Use MindNode App for brainstorming ideas
- Use Grammarly for initial proofreading content
- Read more books using the Blinkist App
- Have a journal for your content ideas. Let me make one for you. Visit my Etsy shop to see my handmade pieces of notebook art.
For monetizing your blog:
- Apply as a ShareASale affiliate (my top choice for affiliate marketing)
- Get to know the 15 best affiliate marketing programs to apply
- Repurpose your existing content through online courses. Create one for yourself using Thinkific and start making money from what you already know.
For helping you increase your reach:
- A chance to get featured on my podcast. Leave your voice messages here.
- Once you get featured on my blog, I will share the post with your website links across social media platforms.
- During the pre-launch course stage, I might ask you to become the first person to have a look inside WITHOUT any cost.
- I’m open to reviewing great reading and writing apps. If you have an app to share, feel free to shoot me an email.
For subscribers only:
- I share weekly writing tips, latest updates, news, etc. only to my exclusive subscribers.
- Access to premium courses for FREE
- Discount codes for premium offers
- And a lot more bonuses.
- To subscribe and join 300+ others, fill in the form with your information to have you on board.
Shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll keep in touch.