To make it easier for you, I compiled the following writing resources for you to review and see which of these will work out for you.
This page contains affiliate links to help me continue writing the best content to help you launch a successful writing career, especially if you’re a non-native English speaker.
Don’t worry. I don’t promote anything that will hurt you nor something I don’t use. So, rest assured that the ones I recommend are worth sharing. 🙂
If you have more cool stuff to add to this list, feel free to shoot me an email, and I’ll look it up for you. If they’re okay for me (and if I enjoyed using them), I’ll include those in the list below. Now, I believe we’re all set to help each other, writers!
For writing your first book:
- Follow the “Writer Warriors Podcast” and listen to my latest episodes.
- Create your novel outline and save thousands of hours of book writing
- Use my “Index card technique” to organize your scene sketches (See Step 2)
- Write with laser focus using Dabble Writer App (writing software)
- Join NaNoWriMo and finish your book in 30 days
- Start writing books on Wattpad and gather your first 100 reader fans
- Read my epic guide to self-publishing
- Gather book reviews on BookSirens, BooksGoSocial
- Expand ideas through Korean drama series
- Learn from world-renowned bestselling authors on MasterClass
- Learn how to craft a bestselling novel with Chelsea Terry’s Ultimate Novel Writing Masterclass
For self-publishing your book:
As a self-publisher and an independent publisher, I rely on the following platforms to create beautiful books, as well as distribute eBook copies worldwide and partner retailers:
- Sign up on Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing and start self-publishing your work to millions of Kindle users around the world.
- Join Smashwords today and get access to free self-publishing guides for beginners and special book deals to millions of published works on their library.
- Sign up on Draft2Digital as your eBook distributor to help you reach as many readers as possible. You don’t need to spend time marketing your book because they will do the work for you.
- For inspiration, check out my author profiles on Amazon Author Central, Draft2Digital, and Smashwords. Don’t forget to subscribe to the author alerts, so you will not miss any news or new special book deals/offers from me.
For starting a blog:
- Enroll in my Write Your First $5K course and get access to the modules and lessons.
- Writers need to build an online platform. Best solutions?
- Refer to the SEMRush free SEO course for an in-depth discussion about the search engine optimization. For detailed explanation, read my comprehensive Semrush review here.
For writing content:
- Get a copy of my first self-published book entitled Content Writing for Non-Native Speakers, which is the only content writing book specifically for non-native speakers.
- Enroll in my Write Your First $5K course and get access to Module 2 (coming soon, though Module 1 is already available)
- Choose the best tool among the 75 writing tools to use from this epic list
- Turbocharge your content writing skills through finding the right keywords using Surfer SEO. So, you don’t have to waste time guessing but writing instead.
- Choose the best writing tool among the 10 tools from this list
- Make use of Google Sheets or something related to record and organize your posts, publishing dates, and links (great for guest blogging and freelance writing)
- Use MindNode App for brainstorming ideas
- Use Grammarly for initial proofreading content
- Read more books using the Blinkist App
- Have a journal for your content ideas. Let me make one for you. Visit my Etsy shop to see my handmade pieces of notebook art.
For monetizing your blog:
- Apply as a ShareASale affiliate (my top choice for affiliate marketing)
- Get to know the 15 best affiliate marketing programs to apply
- Repurpose your existing content through online courses. Create one for yourself using Thinkific and start making money from what you already know.
- Start a podcast easily with Anchor.fm, which is my favorite and the best free podcasting tool. They will do the podcast distribution, so you can focus on things that matter to you. Currently, the Writer Warriors Podcast streams on 8 different podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, and Spotify.
For helping you increase your reach:
- A chance to get featured on my podcast. Leave your voice messages here.
- Once you get featured on my blog, I will share the post with your website links across social media platforms.
- During the pre-launch course stage, I might ask you to become the first person to have a look inside WITHOUT any cost.
- I’m open to reviewing great reading and writing apps. If you have an app to share, feel free to shoot me an email.
For subscribers only:
Though I write posts on social media, as well as on Medium, and other established websites, I only share the best writing tips, latest writing updates, news, etc. to members of my exclusive writing community.
If you sign up and join 300+ others on my email list, you will get access to the Members-Only content, plus FREE access to the Advanced Reader’s Copies (ARCs) for my books. You will also receive big announcements of my special writer bonuses worth $500 in total value.
Interested? To join, fill in the form below. Then, click the button to proceed and wait for my email to confirm your subscription.
Go to my Contact Page for details. Give me a few days to respond to your email. Don’t worry. We’ll keep in touch.