To make it easier for you, I compiled the following writing resources for you to review and see which of these will work out for you.
This page contains affiliate links, which helps me continue providing you the best content to help you in your writing career.
Are you scared? Don’t worry. I don’t promote anything I don’t use. So, rest assured that the ones I recommend are worth-sharing. 🙂
If you have more cool stuff to add in this list, feel free to shoot me an email and I’ll look it up for you. If they’re okay for me (and enjoyed it), I’ll include those in the list.
Let’s help each other, writers!
For writing your first book:
- Create your novel outline and save thousands of hours of book writing
- Use my “Index card technique” to organize your scene sketches (See Step 2)
- Write with laser focus using Dabble Writer App (writing software)
- Join NaNoWriMo and finish your book in 30 days
- Start writing books on Wattpad and gather your first 100 reader fans
- Read my epic guide to self-publishing
- Gather book reviews on BookSirens, BooksGoSocial
- Expand ideas through Korean drama series
- Learn from world-renowned bestselling authors on MasterClass
For starting a blog:
- Download free eBook “Becoming a Legendary Content Marketer”
- Free 1-week email masterclass (additional bonus aside from the eBook)
- Claim your web hosting package (domain + web hosting) from Namecheap (my blog web hosting provider)
- Claim special Genesis Pro Package (1 year free WP Engine web hosting, Genesis access, and support, and StudioPress Themes package)
- Free 30-day trial of Tailwind App (exclusive for subscribers, download free eBook to claim it)
- Refer to the SEMRush free SEO course for an in-depth discussion about the search engine optimization (This is my top SEO reference, too!)
For writing content:
- Choose the best tool among the 75 writing tools to use from this epic list
- Choose the best writing tool among the 10 tools from this list
- Make use of Google Sheets or something related to record and organize your posts, publishing dates, and links (great for guest blogging and freelance writing)
- Use MindNode App for brainstorming ideas
- Use Grammarly for initial proofreading content
- Read more books using the Blinkist App
- Have a journal for your content ideas. Let me make one for you. Visit my Etsy shop to see my handmade pieces of notebook art.
For monetizing your blog:
- Apply as a ShareASale affiliate (my top choice for affiliate marketing)
- Get to know the 15 best affiliate marketing programs to apply
For helping you increase your reach:
- A chance to get featured on my podcast (exclusive for subscribers, only available when you download “Becoming a Legendary Content Marketer” eBook)
- Once you get featured on my blog, I will share the post with your website links across social media platforms.
- During the pre-launch course stage, I might ask you to become the first person to have a look inside WITHOUT any cost.
- I’m open to reviewing great reading and writing apps. If you have an app to share, feel free to shoot me an email.
For subscribers only:
- Free 1-hr “Roadmap to a Successful Blog Launch” Masterclass (valuable resource for building a strong foundation for your blog)
- Free reading app (coming soon)
- Free 30-day Tailwind App trial + invitation to join my Tailwind Tribe
- A chance to get featured on my podcast or on my blog
- And a lot more bonuses coming!
If you want to get into my EXCLUSIVE LIBRARY, click here to register and enjoy free learning while others spend hundreds of dollars for it.
Shoot me an email and we’ll keep in touch.